Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you always ask others for their opinions or advice?

I ALWAYS do that.Do you always ask others for their opinions or advice?
Before I reply: How do you think I should answer your question?Do you always ask others for their opinions or advice?
Thx for the ten!

Report Abuse



Yes I do but I make up my own mind. I have several people in my life that are good natured and I value their ideas and opinions. Besides we can learn something new as we age and sometimes someone else perspective on things can really help out. Especially when they have nothing to lose or gain and we do!
Yeah so that you can see it from different angles and it gives you more choice of how to deal with the thing you needed advice on.
Advice yes, it IS nice to know what another person thinks of certain things....thats how we learn, learn about them and learn about whatever it is we are asking
Sometimes... but I never their advice LOL (especially on P%26amp;S)
depends what the question is.


you must ask for advice a lot if you ask for advice on asking advice.
Not always but sometimes.
No i try not to get others involved.


BTW i love Daria. i miss that show!
Clearly you do





yes





i do





because i am a sheep





afraid to stand out





it's guttering





(:
No. I live for myself and don't give a phlying phuck what others think.
yea so i could change if they tell me im bad but if good i try more like that
depends
Me too. It is considered as being wise.
no i dont but i should
yeah I usually do..........................I hate doing it but I stilldo it!!
i ask for both


woof
NO!
You are doing in now...
YES, I CAN'T HELP THE FACT THAT I CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK...IT'D BE THE ONE THING I'D CHANGE IF I COULD...
sometimes. OMG daria. i remember that show from like 10 years ago :)
No cuz I really dont give a rats @ss what other people think.
no... I dont
of course
not really.
nope not really





:)
most of the time
Only if I have my route already. Never early on in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment