Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much do you weigh?? not to be nosy... advice??

I am 137lbs. and am in high school. Is that too much?? Am I fat?? People say I have a nice figure and am sexy, but i always seem to feel fat... sigh. Advice??How much do you weigh?? not to be nosy... advice??
you're not fat at all. most people think they're fat when they aren't at all. that's a pretty normal weight.How much do you weigh?? not to be nosy... advice??
no that doens soudn too much
to much
Your weight tells me nothing. I need your height, age, and gender to make a determination. Chances are, the answer is no. My advice is to talk to your doctor or go to this website: http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calcula…
5'8.5 and 180ish...i'm fat, but i look GOOOD





X)





stop putting yourself down, you a hot mamma if you wanna be
115 lbs., I doubt that your fat if people say you have a nice figure, were always our own worst critics.
I'm fat.





I used to think I was fat in high school, but if I knew then what I know now, I would have quit worrying about being fat.
I'm around 130 lbs. but I'm 5'8 so I'm kinda skinny. It depends on how tall you are.





Maybe you should could tone up... weights maybe, sometimes I feel fat even though I'm not... its just that I have more fat than muscle I guess.
Seriously, weight doesn't really mean anything. If your height and age match up with your weight, you're healthy.





If you're 3'5'; at 137, yeah, thats a little fat, but you're fine!





I'm 17, 5'1'; and weigh roughly 124 (give or take).
depends on ur height
how tall are you? 137 isn't fat if your 8'5
165 lbs...





I am 6' 0';...


16 yrs old...


male...








well..i dont look fat at all.... it











REALLY depends on your HEIGHT..honestly...
Don't listen to what others tell you - if you are happy and healthy with your body, then that weight is fine. Also, weight is not a good indication of your fitness because muscle weighs more than fat - therefore, you can be really toned and muscular and still see some high numbers when you step on the scale.





Seriously though, I know a lot of girls who would love to weigh 137 pounds.
I'm 5 foot 8 inches and I weigh 103 pounds. I'm very underweight though.
122. No you are not fat! If people are complimenting you on your body, Why are you asking if you are fat?


Love your body and don't be ashamed or in doubt of it!


=]


Have a nice evening!
I'm 137 too! I like it somedays, and other days I feel a little blue. I'm not fat and I know that for a fact. I mean, come on, I only have a A cup. If I was bigger, maybe I could get out of the pre-teen section...
If people are complimenting you on your figure then their not lying. You wouldn't randomly compliment someone on their figure like someone might lie and say 'you're pretty' so believe them! Love yourself. Just think when you're 50 you'll look back on the photos and think jeez I looked fine!
I'm 6 and I weigh 327 lbs. It's probably society's fault.
Too much
im 13 and around 85 lbs. 5'1. so im normal
I am 6ft 3inches, tall, and I weigh 255 pounds. i am not fat, but I am a bodybuilder.
99.82lbs no im not under weight!
93 pounds :)
I'm old and my weight fluctuates between 145-150. I'm happy at this weight.





That really is the beauty of getting older; you aren't nearly as critical about yourself as you are when you are young.
i'm 115


if people say you're sexy and have a nice figure, go with them and believe that


my advice: be more comfortable with yourself
122!
I'll never tell!!!
im 89 [im serious ok] and im pretty short 5'1 and in Middle School :)and people say i have a sexy body :)
i'm 125, but weight all depends on height. the taller you are the more you can weigh without looking fat. but don't worry about it. my younger sister is 150, and she looks pretty skinny. she is 5'5';
15 145
a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment