Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last night I asked the question, ';Since i am new here what advice would you give me?

Now i would like to see what answers i get from the morning peopleLast night I asked the question, ';Since i am new here what advice would you give me?
Sense of humour needed at all times.


Never take to Heart insults, or snide remarks.


Try not to be misled by those that lead you into false friendship.


Enjoy your time here.


I Do!








Welcome!Last night I asked the question, ';Since i am new here what advice would you give me?
If you don't like humor (sometimes naughty humor) stay out of Polls and Surveys because we are crazy here.
ask and you shall receive....but, beware. i may get you in trouble and not mean to. my violations tell that story.
Take a light-hearted approach to your questions and answers. We are all just trying to have some fun here.
I've never been called a morning person.
No one can answer just one - beware of the Y/A time warp, keep your perverse humor handy and have fun.
Block the idiots... don't report. Blocking is like wearing a condom.. you need protection!
dont answer or ask anything seriously
Don't take anything seriously and watch out for the kiddies. they're brutal.
Watch out for trolls and reporters!
Make sure you've got a good sense of humor =)
Always listen to KIA, she's in charge.
To have a good/warped sense of humor
Enjoy the humor, don't report stupid stuff and if you think you might be pregnant, get an EPT. LOL!
Don't show off too much skin in your avatar. No one likes that.
Don't report Q and A's.





Feed me sausage.
jusk ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment