Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If you could go back in time and visit yourself, what advice would you give?

I would tell myself to remember that things in your life don't always turn out how you plan. That in a blink of an eye someones life could end and my parents could be apart. That anything is possible and even while hoping for the best to pre-pare for the worst. To remember that school is never as important as your family. That you dont need a guy to occupy your life to be independent and to be strong for those who need you. Never let a guy determine what you do, live your life for you and no one else please yourself and dont care what anyone else says or thinks. I would tell myself never to be afraid to take a chance because tomorrow is not guaranteed. To go outside and dance in the rain to not be afraid of living. To take a chance of love because its a huge risk trusting your heart with another but its well worth taking.If you could go back in time and visit yourself, what advice would you give?
Don't marry your first wife, run away!!!!!!If you could go back in time and visit yourself, what advice would you give?
I wouldn't tell myself a thing! Without the bad things that I have gone through I wouldn't be who I am or where I am today and my life is perfect just the way it is!
Pick a college far away and experience that whole life....
I'd go back to when I was four or five, and tell myself:





';What ever you do don't go into your moms bathroom and cute your hair to the shortest lengths becuase you will look like boy for the whole entire kindergarten year. Oh and don't cute your brothers hair either.';








But if I couldn't do that I'd go to when I was in first grade and tell my self:





';Don't tell lies! You'll look back in the future and say what such a stupid thing that was and that's why you only have a few friends!';





And I also hope that I'd listen.
if you understand physics...





I would tell myself....';DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ME!';





*(the same matter can NEVER occupy the same space at the same time)
Had the butterfly, now leave the boy! Will save over 25 years of anger and misery.
I would tell myself to continue my education. And persue my passions to their fullest.
I would tell me to get over myself already.
it would be: ';dont smoke that first cigarette';





';dont go to that party'; (there was 1 party where i didn't belong)





';straighten up your back. walk with confidence. respect yourself.';





so many advices i want to tell myself
Hey Third, always be a good boy and keep smiling. They will be good too and that smile is highly contagious!
I would tell myself:





Take the advice that people give you, and don't worry, because it will only make things worse. Believe what friends and family tell you, and don't think that you know better than them so often.





And don't run around in the water--there are indeed leeches in there. :-)
People that bully only do so because of their own insecurities .





Be yourself .Nobody does it better.





See yourself through God's eyes for He created you ,





People who truly are your friend accept you just as you are and won't pressure you to do drug's or drink ,.
Chill.


Oh, and take that one job for a while, the thingie.
Don't listen to the loons from the future
don't buy those sandals that gave me callouses! pleeaassse!!
keep doing what you're doing but with more confidence and certainty


oh and don't screw up your finals!
Think of the consequences.
';Don't get too cocky, you have to cover your tracks well when you're breaking the rules no matter how good you think you are.';
Buy Microsoft stock.
i agree with that person up there (I 鈾?serius black), that if i changed one little thing my whole life could change, and that i could have never really learned from my mistakes...





but if i could change something, and it wouldn't have too much impact on who i am today...
I would tell myself that its not always my fault the way I feel, but that I need to stick up for myself more often and not be afraid. Never change because someone tells you to. Its not right to do that. Always be yourself.
I wouldn't. My whole life course would change. If I changed one little thing, my life right now could be totally different.





And I wouldn't want to change any mistakes I made, I've learned from them all and are glad they happened. I want to independently gain advice, not have a future me advise me on anything.
I think I might tell myself to leave work about 10 minutes earlier than I did last year on a night I got in a car accident.





But the more I think about it, that accident did change my life. I got a new car, took a couple of much needed weeks off of work, and cut back my hours during recovery and physical therapy.





So maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't tell myself anything.
Buy lot's of Aol and Microsoft when it was pennies a share.
be spontaneous
If I focused on the areas I was good at for academic decathlon competition I could win prizes for them instead of trying to focus on everything. Anything else I don't think I would have listened to advice on.
i wouldn't really tell myself anything because that would mean that i have regretted something and your not supposed to regret what you do





going through life you are bound to make mistake and from those mistakes you learn





of course there are thing we say oh i wish i didn't do that but if we dwell on those things it will just bring us down





live life with no regrets!!!
Think before you act!!!!!
Listen when your parents tell you not to go on chatrooms.
I would tell myself to stay the same fun mother and friend I was to start with! The only thing about me that is the same as before is I still listen to all the children about what ever their problem is and don't cut them down for what ever they do wrong. What I do different is I'm not always there and I'm not the same lets have fun, hang around, and what ever we want where ever we want kind of mother and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment