Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Men, who do you turn to when you're seeking advice?

and you KNOW that it would expose the core of your being, and your fragile ego, so asking a significant other is out of the question.


And unlike our significant others, we don't have anything called a 'best female friend'.Men, who do you turn to when you're seeking advice?
I'm very fortunate in that I have a son who is almost 40, and very mature. I talk to him, and trust him with my deepest, darkest thoughts. He listens, and even though I'm his Dad, he looks at me as a man first, then his Daddy. He gives me good, honest advice.Men, who do you turn to when you're seeking advice?
The men turn to me! I'm am all ears. Well my husbands friends do. They say I'm funny, honest, and like one of the guys. I'll be your best female friend.
Luckily for me I have two very wise sisters. They will always lend an ear and give advice. Try family, maybe an aunt or uncle, just make sure it's someone you trust.
Yahoo answers
my Magic 8 ball
Yahoo Answers... What's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment