Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is ';When you're in a hole, stop digging'; good advice?

if so, where were you when you started?Is ';When you're in a hole, stop digging'; good advice?
very good advice i was still on top when i started and finished lolIs ';When you're in a hole, stop digging'; good advice?
yes its good advice but I just can't help doing it because there's no other way out.
Honey,when I'm in a hole,I don't wanna stop digging!.I was in some chicks bedroom,and I scored a 'hole in one'!.
I dig deeper whilist in holes
if it's not right then let it go.
You never know, you might strike oil, a vein of gold or some lost treasure. Life's a gamble you could lose all day, but one jackpot could make up for it all. So never dig so deep you can't climb out. ~~Peace~~
when in a hole the last thing I think about is digging!!!!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment