Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If you were President, who would you rely on for advice?

Barry's typically white grandmother?





or





General David Petraeus?If you were President, who would you rely on for advice?
GODIf you were President, who would you rely on for advice?
A great wise man was once asked, who was greater, Alexander the great, Genghis Khan or Attila the Hunt. He inclined his head for a second and answered, Issac Newton. Because great are those who address our intellect, not those who use force to achieve their goals.





A president uses the military men to carry tasks that are decided upon by strategic minds.
Political/governmental advice: My cabinet


Personal advice: My friends %26amp; family





That being said, I'm sure Sen. Obama's grandmother,or as you irreverently call her ';a typically white grandmother';, is a lovely person with a wealth of knowledge.
I would rely on someone of the opposite party.





Like Lincoln did.








He said surrounding yourself with people who disagree with you, helps you to fix flaws in your ideas before they are implemented.
Well, since obama is going to be president, he will surely get enough experience for me to rely on him for advice.
Neither. I would look for truly the best and the brightest. I would seek out alternative points of view. I would consider them as long as they were supported by the facts.
The most intelligent , honest , knowledgeably , hard working and patriot people in the USA .
The Oracle at Delphi
paris hilton.
neither
If I were president, the world will come to an end.





neither
Karl Rove


John Bolton
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment