Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok..i need advice from all dudes..What are the things that you love dat ur gurl does?

details plz.


what makes a gud gurlfriendOk..i need advice from all dudes..What are the things that you love dat ur gurl does?
i love it when shes in the mood she nibbles on my ear... but i also love all the cute things she does like blows kisses to me or tells me she loves me or i especially love it when she can't sleep at night she calls me in the middle of the night jsut to talk or just to let me know she's thinking about me or just cute stuff like that :)Ok..i need advice from all dudes..What are the things that you love dat ur gurl does?
there is this book called act like a lady think like a man by steve harvey. its really good. it tells you about the general things that real men look for in a woman and things that women should understand about men. you should read it. it will help a lot.
Oral sex is almost universally popular with guys.


good temperament and disposition is almost as important too though.
Lol idk.... Cares about me more than any other girl would


It would be nice if you would help me too


=]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
she wakes me up with a bj and makes me food without me asking
She sleeps....I like her a lot better when she is sleeping....btw, I'm married so that explains it.
i like when my girl gives me teh buttsecks

No comments:

Post a Comment