Monday, August 23, 2010

I know its nothing to do wit this catagory but you all have better advice and im gay aswell and the song is gf?

i really wanna write a romantic song i can put music 2 it myself as i play guitar an am i dj so music is no problem, just the lyric i cant seem to get right i have loads of ideas and thought just cant seem to put them in to a song please help!! i wanna play it 4 my girlfriend!!I know its nothing to do wit this catagory but you all have better advice and im gay aswell and the song is gf?
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jason鈥?/a>





Beautiful mess - Jason mrazI know its nothing to do wit this catagory but you all have better advice and im gay aswell and the song is gf?
please use spell check, thank you.





Jot down some of our feelings and make it into a poem.


Play around with it until it works with music.


good luck
As I said before learn English first.

No comments:

Post a Comment