Thursday, August 19, 2010

What advice can you Give me before I go on Stage?

Run over your lines a time or two but not any more or you will forget your first line! Also, stay RELAXED, don't freak out, just get out there and after about the first couple lines you'll be fine. Don't think about the audience either, you can't even see them. After you get done you'll feel really good. Just have fun with it!What advice can you Give me before I go on Stage?
Find someone before you go on stage and then ask them if you will do well and they will like it even if you mess up!





Good Luck and believe in your-self!What advice can you Give me before I go on Stage?
wear sensible shoes
Wear a raincoat.





Try to update your mode of transportaion dude. The stage is not only bumpy but the poop from the second team of horses tends to fly back into the cabin. Very yuck.
Don't screw up. Lol jk. Keep in mind the congratulations and the complements afterward.
Break a leg.
Stay focused.
don't forget to breathe!
Jerk off before hand.





It relieves a lot of tension!

No comments:

Post a Comment