Sunday, August 22, 2010

When was the last time your parents took an advice from you?

comes when they get older and more reliant on you!When was the last time your parents took an advice from you?
they never did.When was the last time your parents took an advice from you?
wen i told them dont argue and scream to each other
they usually dont, someone else tells them what i told them, and they look stupid when i later tell them ';i told you that!';. but i dont tell them in public. i wouldnt want to embarrass them.
My mother is too stubborn to ever think I knew something she didn't or knew a better way of seeing something or doing something.





She would never admit it.
my parents have passed on so sorry i cannot ans your q OK
Few days ago, but generally all of the time.
A couple of days ago. I recommended to my father that he try QiGong and he took my advice.





FP

No comments:

Post a Comment