Sunday, August 22, 2010

Would you rather go through a bad experience, or take someone's advice and avoid it?

why?Would you rather go through a bad experience, or take someone's advice and avoid it?
.yah! I always prefer to speak about my bad feeling to my parents’ and my sister, however I get just relieved but I do not understand that I am not coping with the situation and trying to avoid it by taking others' decision. So I am loosing my confidence and every time I will face problem I will prefer to talk to them. They are not in my position and I know the best what I should do since my conscience always gives me good advice.





So dear please accept it and don't discuss with others


Would you rather go through a bad experience, or take someone's advice and avoid it?
Depends on how bad it is, like death of a close friend or family member, then yes I would try to prevent it from happening in any way I could. Something smaller though like going through college, bullying, stress, work, I'd deal with on my own, those types of experiences are good for making you stronger :D
learn for my self


i think even if someone gave us advice even if we trusted them we probably wont listen to them.cause i know when that happened to me i didnt learn sometimes i wish i did but then i wouldnt have learned from my mistakes
Much rather take the advice and avoid it. Because, if it's someone I trust, I would believe them and learn from their mistakes or experiences.
I would rather experience something bad so that I could learn how to deal with negativity and eventually be desensitized to much of the negativity out there.
take someone's advice any avoid it..,because if I could spare myself the bad experience, I would.
DEPENDS ON THE EXPERIENCE





however, most ppl are better off learning from their own mistakes.
Giving advice is so much easier than taking it. Sometimes we have to learn for ourselves the hard way.
I have a very thick skull, rarely will I take someones advice until I realize they were right in the first place. That's usually mid-trauma or after the trauma!
go through a bad experience.


so then, i can be the person who gives someone advice %26amp; they can avoid it happening to them. (:
Unfortunately, I think the only way to really learn something is to make the mistake yourself.
the latter is easier-climbing the ladder that is the former would be harder
The former.





Because, experiences are indispensable to me.
Learn myself - go through the experience.
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO LEARN THINGS THE HARD WAY
asfda

No comments:

Post a Comment