Sunday, August 22, 2010

This is my makeup [pic] with this, what are some good tips or advice you can give me?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=54jc85e


thats all my makeup. its all i use. i threw all the other stuff out because i dont use it, so ive narrowed it down to that.





can anyone give me cute makeup tips? or advice because im getting sick of the same old thing. thanks!!This is my makeup [pic] with this, what are some good tips or advice you can give me?
you can use eyeliner and then after put plum eyeshadow dont use to much of both speccially eyeliner dont make it to dark or else is will look bad try to ignore foundation cuz it will look fake and blush dont put to much on um use nail polish it is like makeup but for your nails try to make yuor nails pretty becuz then it will pretty and people will think your on a roll anything else u need advice email me with the subject makeup or w/e it is enjoyThis is my makeup [pic] with this, what are some good tips or advice you can give me?
i use the same eyeliner... dont you love it
I would invest in something other than a generic eyeshadow pallette. MAC, urban decay, and too faced all have awesome eyeshadows that are highly pigmented and have great color. I've found that drugstore brands of mascara and eyeliner work just as well as some of the more expensive brands, but if you're looking to spend some money i would definatly get some new eyeshadows.
Get some new eyeshadow.
I DINDNT SEE YOUR PIC SO IM JUST GOING BY MY STYLE liquid eyeliner on your eyelids, just enough to accent your eyes not to make them look smaller! Diamonds lipgloss, very pretty and sparkly not too sparkly though. liqid concealer. idk make up looks good diff ways on diff people.

No comments:

Post a Comment