Thursday, August 19, 2010

Woman, Can you please shed some advice and ideas?

so i have been having problems with my menstration cycle for 2 or 3 years now, in and out of doctors that have no idea whats going on and can't seem to give me anything to uplift my spirits on this. they are more worried about the hpv and precancerous lesions on my cervix, they dont' want them to turn malignant or cancerious, what ever the word is. so recentley i went on this horney streak if you will, and because i have no periods i didn't think that i could get pregnant, not that i am saying i am or could be. but about 2 or 3 months ago, i started spotting, now it was just once or twice, so i thought yeah it's comming down by itself again (did this once before). but no go, nothing, nada, zilch. whats going on? does my body think its pregnant. i woke this morning and i was nauseas. that's happened a few times this past two weeks. my back has been hurting terribly, sometimes lower, sometimes upper. my breasts just yesterday starting hurting and i screamed at my husband for touching meWoman, Can you please shed some advice and ideas?
This sounds a lot like a hormone imbalance. I would recommend consulting an endocrinologist (doctors that diagnose and treat diseases and disorders that relate to hormones) to see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment