Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats the most important piece of advice you have received?

Did you use it and how did it change your life? If you didn't do you regret not taking it?Whats the most important piece of advice you have received?
My mom always says, '; When you're in a bad situation, imagine it like you're in a deep hole. Either you're going to do whatever it takes to get yourself out or you're just going to sit there and wallow in your misery!'; She always says that life is like a roller coaster- one minute it's up and the next it's down. She taught me to plant my feet firmly on the ground and do whatever it takes to pick myself up again! I take her advice all the time- and it has helped me to be strong even when I'm not. :)Whats the most important piece of advice you have received?
Live each day as it comes. Let the past stay in the past. This advise has helped more than just about anything else. It helps me to stay focused on what I do today and not to let my mind live in the past. Life is much easier to handle one day at a time.
dont judge a book by its cover. ive found this to be true on many occasions.
Let no man presume to give advice to others, that has not first given counsel to himself. - Seneca





Never leave hold of what you've got until you've got hold of something else. - Donald Hertzberg
The best advice I've ever been given from a very early age was,';never burn your bridges';.I have broken this cardinal rule a few times over the years and I'll tell you this,No truer saying exists.
Treat other people as you would like to be treated - which I take as meaning smile at others even if you are down, do your neighbour's shopping if he is sick, help people out with their problems, and hope that should you ever need it, the help will come your way.


Good luck
';You just be you and I'll just be me...'; a man once told me.





I was between relationships and just met this person. Him telling me this made me realize that I could give myself permission to tear down fearful walls and live life like I want to. He appreciated me for who I was and life has been a dream for me ever since!





We're now married and lots of jealous people out there who wish they had our kind of relationship based on the advice he gave me years ago.
'; keep your friends close and your eniemes even closer '; x
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment