Monday, August 23, 2010

What if you leave a hospital against medical advice. Can you be denied service?

You can leave a hospital against medical advice. That is your prerogative. No, it can not be denied future services.What if you leave a hospital against medical advice. Can you be denied service?
Request for another Dr. Trust and good relationship with your Dr is impt

Report Abuse


What if you leave a hospital against medical advice. Can you be denied service?
Nurses and doctors are professionals. Leaving a hospital against any advice to stay can lead you into trouble because these people specialize in keeping people alive.


No, you will never be denied health care unless you live in the states and don't have insurance (as far as I know, I am Canadian though so I don't know for sure).





-RN student
No, they have to help you. Still, I believe it can affect any insurance you have, if you leave, the insurance may not pay for you, if you have insurance. Anyway, I'm in the USA, but here they still help you and send you a bill. I believe, if I remember right, you can pay around ten dollars a month and it won't go against your credit. Don't quote me on this, though.
it麓s always better to ask for the consequences of leaving the hospital, cause it麓s even a chance to get ask , ';why you want to leave';; and to start a conversation----- a hospital has to take it to your file if you want to leave on your own(to tell your insurance). service won麓t be denied , but in europe them an thinking about a law .

No comments:

Post a Comment