Monday, August 23, 2010

What do you think about my advice website?

Hello, I wanted to create an advice website...where people can feel free to ask the community for advice.


Advice related to relationships, family, life, etc.





I wanted to hear what you thought about my website..by the way I'm 16 years old.


Thanks!





http://Jamrie.comWhat do you think about my advice website?
Looks good but I must say being 16 maybe you should limit it to teens only...for safety sake as well as to prevent any problems.What do you think about my advice website?
answer man, that is one very excellent idea and website. i can see it become popular. i would use it if i had any questions left about relationships but after 34 yrs of marriage, my questions are all answered! keep up the good work.
I really like how it is set up and am very impressed that at 16 you could create something so sophisticated.
Advertising a Yahoo answers clone on Yahoo answers. Ahah that made my day.
its pretty good but its just like this website, but anyways i think you did a good job...
it's pretty good, actually, lol
That is really nice.





You're a great person.





Smart, too, if you could create something like that!
haven't been there only advice i need is how to not look for advice on the net
Nice idea,
this is great for a 16 year old but are the questions from you or other people?
It may be good for kids,but.........You're too young to give me advice
good idea
It's very good.
Go for it
wow i wonder can you show me how to make oneeeee thats nice i think you should become a web designer
So it's kind of like Yahoo! Answers, but it's not really for JUST questions. I like it. =]
its cool
i like it
it's aigggght.
cool, I'll favorite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment