Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do you think of this statistics? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Approximately 40 percent to 60 percent of murder of women around the world are committed by intimate partners. In South America, a woman is killed by a partner every six hours.What do you think of this statistics? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
ban intimacy!What do you think of this statistics? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
that's crazy and sad.
I think it is staggering!
Wow! That is really bad I don't know I think that somebody there should do something about it. wow that is really shocking.
I can believe the statistic, but if you want my advice, don't get involved with a man from South America!!
love em and leave em sounds a safe bet then.
I think you should break down the stats to regions and make a pix of where the high risk is. Then break it down from there. This is the only way to give value to this info and future info.
40% to 60% of murdered women are making poor judgements in charactor.

No comments:

Post a Comment