Monday, August 23, 2010

Are you qualified to give sound advice on life?

And did you earn the qualifications the hard way - or by avoiding the pitfalls?Are you qualified to give sound advice on life?
I've been on this earth for 60 years and feel that I can give certain advice to those who follow behind. I earned my qualifications both the hard way and learning from others, therefore managing to avoid the pitfalls. I feel that it's better to learn from your mistakes as you won't want to repeat them. As the old saying goes, ';You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink';, it's the same with the youngsters. You can only show them what could happen, but it's ultimately their decision whether they follow your advice or not.Are you qualified to give sound advice on life?
Yes I would say I am qualified to give sound advice if someone asks me.


In the past I have given advice and if by any chance I do not have any connection with whatever the person has asked me then I tell them. I then give them advice on what I would do in the same situation, its all anyone can do.


Life is not a rehearsal for anything, this is the one and only chance you have so you have to learn as you go along. Then when someone asks for advice you can pass on any knowledge that you have.
Yes, I'm healthy, I live well(but not extravagantly)eat right(not over weight), avoid excesses, I'm a very good cook, seamstress %26amp; housekeeper, I have successful, daughters and sons. I have had very responsible employment with large corporations. I learned many things the hard way, tried to avoid pitfalls, didn't always succeed in avoiding them.
I would say my qualifications on giving advice is generally based on my own life experiences....I have learned the same way as everybody else, the hard way.


There are some mistakes in life that my daughters had to make for them to learn but there have been some that they did not have to go thru that I already have.....the important part is knowing the difference between the two.
Yes! I so am qualified to give advice on life by learning the hard way but I have discovered that no one listens, by no one I mean my kids of course, no matter how hard you try and warn them about stuff or advise them they do not listen, it got me quite down that no one listened to anything I had to say, then I got wise and stopped giving advice and now I just sit back and listen to them complaining ha ha
I give advice freely, qualified or not, I usually have some bit to contribute. Some is more helpful than others, but I feel compelled to offer whatever I think I know in hopes that someone else will benefit from my mistakes or bits of wisdom.
I feel very sound in the opinions that I share with friends......as they come from the heart.





Did I earn them the hard way? .....well life will judge me on that one.





I never considered avoiding a pitfall. Some of my best lessons were earned that way.
As a former teacher, I've been a mentor to a lot of people so I hope that I've given them some sound advice on life. I've not always made the best choices but I certainly learned from mistakes. I guess you could call me a survivor.
I call my wisdom a menu, served in a resturant called my way,





the special of the house is experience, the food is cooked to





perfection, all is left, is for one to order . . .
Yep. Full of it. I have lots of life experience and wisdom, so my friends say.


Some has been earned the hard way.


As the famous Forest Gumps says.....


';Life is like a box of chocolates';


And I agree....
I earned my qualifications by going through a lot of stuff. Living qualifies you for many things. I have not experienced all there is but I have hit some high points along the way.
No. Did it the hard way, my way - and avoided some.





No one will face the exact same circumstances I did.


So all I'm an expert at is living my own life. ..... If that.
I earned my qualification at the University of Life, UK.





Lived and survived through 53 years of successive British Governments trying to rip every penny out of my wallet.
Not really qualified. Just a snippet here and there which has usually been learned the hard way. I have avoided the odd pitfall but not very many and not nearly enough.
Of course! With age comes the benefit of experience .... which give you that added sense of intellectual achievement and dignity.
Yes. I feel I have earned the right to give sound advice, but only when asked. I graduated from the school of Hard Knocks.
I'm not much of a one for giving advice, unless i'm asked and then I'll only do it if I know the answers.
Yes I sure am Honey Child!!!





AL the sufferin and loss and problems, got me kickin here today, and Thank God For that!!!


Y'all ask great Questions!!!!!
Yes. Survival counts for something in this world.
No ,,i just try and Warn the Younger Generation,,Don't Make the Same Mistakes has i Did,,,
Yes...Oh...The Road well worn by the feet of others before me!! Not one thing came easy to me in life, except trouble!!! Mom said it was my middle name...
you bet your bottom dollar and i would say six or one and half dozen of the other!!!
No I still cock up on a daily basis
i think we can all learn off each other as we all have different life experiences..
Nope, I haven't done it all yet.
At age 77, I'd say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment