Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice...please answer if you have taken any kind of birth control?

i have been on the birth control pill ';Micronor'; for a few months, ive recently stopped taking it b/c my husband and i are trying to concieve. i wanted to know how long after being off the pill will i more than likley to become pregnant? oh and after i stopped taking it i have this weird brownish discharge...(gross) can anyone help?Need advice...please answer if you have taken any kind of birth control?
You are able to conceive as soon as you ovulate after coming off of the pill. That brownish discharge may have occurred if you stopped your pills mid cycle and your body thought it was time to menstruate. Need advice...please answer if you have taken any kind of birth control?
I stopped taking the pill and waited a few months before trying to conceive. I wanted to be sure all the hormones from the bc were out of my system. We started to officially try in june and by july I was pregnant. It really just depends, everyone is different. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear, but something like that is so hard to determine.
I take micronor... and I got pregnant while on it! i never missed a single day. my doctor told me because unlike ';normal'; birth control pills, Micronor only thins the lining in your uterus. other birth control pills stop you from releasing an egg and thin the lining. you need a thick lining to hold a pregnancy... I assume that very shortly after you stop taking them your lining will start to thicken... how thick it has to be to hold a pregnancy??? I don't know but if I got pregnant while on it.... anyway hope that helped a little!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment