Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the best piece of advice you ever received?

Was it your mom, dad, aunt, or uncle, mentor? What bit of wisdom stands out to you?What's the best piece of advice you ever received?
whenever i ask my husband for tips, he will say ';don't eat yellow snow'; ;(What's the best piece of advice you ever received?
errrmmm...i'm in ontario, canada ;p

Report Abuse



From Grandpa- ';Know how deep the water is before you jump headfirst!
my mom...';when someone tells you they are a bad person, believe them.';
My mom gave me the best advise ever. She told me that everything will be ok and it was. Just hearing those words made me feel much better.





hugs
Never had any advice I took too seriously for any length of time. All that ';TOO PASSES, thank goodness!';
if you play with it too much it will fall off,





my mother when I was 3





Ha! I proved her wrong though...

No comments:

Post a Comment