Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to visit Hong Kong in Easter.Can you give me some advice and information about HK?

I haven't been there since the turn over. Check with the visitor's bureau. They have a guide thayt describes the places to see, how to get around and where to shop. I recommend the Ladies market, the night market and the Jade market for shopping. Avoid the world trade center, Expensive and you can get the same stuff a lot cheaper at the markets I named. Go to Kowloon side (Tsim Tsa Chui, if I spelled it right) and walk towards the ladies market until there are no more english signs, then grab a restaurant and eat. The food will be better and cheaper than anywhere else in town. Victoria peak after dark is a wondorous view, take a camera. Hope some of this helps.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment