Thursday, July 29, 2010

(GIRLS) (SERIOUS QUESTION, NEED ADVICE) Do you get razor burn when you shave your area...?

When ever I do it always burns and iches as the hair is growing back, and when I try to shave it when it's short it hurts even more. Any advice?(GIRLS) (SERIOUS QUESTION, NEED ADVICE) Do you get razor burn when you shave your area...?
moisturize(GIRLS) (SERIOUS QUESTION, NEED ADVICE) Do you get razor burn when you shave your area...?
I find that when I shave when they are long I am fine, but if I shave too soon after that, I get a rash, I itch and its sore. I tend now to let them grow a little longer,about a week before I shave again
They make a shaving gel just for your sensitive areas, try that.
get a bikini wax *****
Shave with the hair rather than against it. Also use lots of gentle shaving foam beforehand and lots of moisturiser afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment