Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's the best piece of advice you ever got from your father?

My dad always told me, that you don't get nowhere in life if you don't work and I think that's very true.





-DaveWhat's the best piece of advice you ever got from your father?
rely on no one but yourselfWhat's the best piece of advice you ever got from your father?
my dad gave me lot's of advice... all good..
I agree with you Dave!
don`t trust your mums new boyfriend, if only i had listened to him.
My dad told me never ever rely on a man.Good advice.
i never knew him so i'd say the lesson was (you can't depend on any one but yourself to get what you need or want)
my dad taught me absolutely nothing
Hes a loser RUN!!! I did and he was!!
Don't take any chances always wear a condom!
To give up smoking
My dad told me to ';Watch out for the cornhole, bud.';
Not to marry a welsh man :)
To shut the f*ck up


He's a meanie, Im just talking for like the whole day... lol
every piece of advice from my dad is good....but i never listen when i really should do
Never assume anything
my dad never bothered giving me advice the best thing he did was get out of my life completely
'never date a gal with boobs bigger than yer head'...very true as well...
all of his advice, I really can't pick one!! ;)
Never eat yellow snow.
To be nothing like him. He didnt tell me that i worked it out for myself. He's nothing to me.
He said to me one time, Get the hell out of my site, That was just after i smashed in to his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment