Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do you all think i should do in this situation? I just need some advice please... this is serious?

this guy and i have been going out and we really like each other and things are going so great, we have the same interests and views. but he's 21 and im 17, so my parents wont let me date him cuz im not 18. so we have to wait a year, its like forbidden love. how can i continue to see him without my parents finding out?





much much appreciated for all adviceWhat do you all think i should do in this situation? I just need some advice please... this is serious?
Your parents are right. They have your interest in mind and want you to be safe. It will be your boyfriend who gets in trouble, as in jail time, if you continue to see him. For the rest of his life, where ever he moves, he will have to register as a sex offender. There are laws in place for a reason, so wait the year and then be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment