Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm starting an Advice blog...What kind of questions would YOU ask?

Well its open to everyone but mainly teens at this point since only my friends know about it. I'll post the link here onmy profile page later! What do you think I should look forward to people asking? Do you need advice if so, on what?I'm starting an Advice blog...What kind of questions would YOU ask?
youre going to be answeraing LOADS of questions about relatioships.


my advice to you is when answering these questions, make the people think so they can make their own decisions, dont just tell them to dump their bf or whatever.I'm starting an Advice blog...What kind of questions would YOU ask?
';What is the name of your job so I can tell you an advice?';





Gosh is right, but the best thing you will ask is about business.
all kinds of questions will be asked.
Umm what is the point in yahoo answers then ?
hmmmm, probably how to deal with conflict and like what things are ';in'; right now... and stuff like that...
am i doing the right thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment