Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have a constant pain on my back close to my neck. Do you have any advice for me?

Do you know any website that shows any practice to help pain relife in that areaI have a constant pain on my back close to my neck. Do you have any advice for me?
Sounds like you spend a lot of time at a computer or driving......you need some relaxation techniques and excersises, shrugging shoulders and leaning you head from side to side often during any time you feel you neck tightening. I tend to get a slight burning sensation that warns me to take a break and stretch and tilt. If I do not catch it in time I use Ice, on 20 min and off, if that doesn't do it i add heat and run it in a cycle ice on ,heat on, stretch, tilt, and repeat. I also do have a script for a muscle relaxer as I have had a known diagnosed pinched nerve at C6 c7 for a long time.....I have a constant pain on my back close to my neck. Do you have any advice for me?
sounds like a pinched nerve, a chiropractor can definately help and i would use ice packs wrapped in dish towel for 20 mins on 40 mins off not heat.
a doctor can give you some flexerall it dont take away the hurt but you dont care that you hurt
sit up straight


chiropractor


physio


panadol





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/back-pa鈥?/a>
Try putting heat on it then massaging the pain. Look it up on google next.
Try visiting a chiropractor, they are amazing. I have had great results going for my low back pain.





For immediate relief, try two Aleve (naproxin) and an ice pack (not heat!) use the ice for about 15 minutes at a time.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment