Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am going to Greece and I hate the food on planes do you have any advice to make me not feel sick?

I hate plane food... not only that but this year I'm going with 2 airlines (American from Dallas to a place called Gatwick in England and then from Gatwick to Greece with British Airways)... which makes me face the prospect of TWO separate meals on TWO different airlines. I always feel sick no matter what airline, even if I dont eat the food it will make me feel sick. Also it's the smell as well. Please send me advice.I am going to Greece and I hate the food on planes do you have any advice to make me not feel sick?
Just fall asleep for the whole flight and be sure to not wake up until you land. Failing this, just decline what the flight crew offer you saying that you 'Filled up on snacks at the airport', and then eat when you land.I am going to Greece and I hate the food on planes do you have any advice to make me not feel sick?
You can bring your own food; or eat at airport before boarding, bring breakfast bars, protein bars, and other snacks. (You can buy your food at the airport(fast food) and bring it on board with you. )


For the nausea, ask the doctor for something or to give you an over counter remedy.





Gatwick is the name of the airport in England. The flight from Gatwick airport to Greece will not be a long one.
Most airplane food is prepared in kitchens on the ground, it's not always plentiful but I've never had a really bad meal. You don't have to take a meal if you don't want to.





Bring some snacks instead and most airlines provide free non-alcoholic drinks, some even the alcohol is free.
you could order a special meal (asian vegetarian, moslem, kosher...) / as prepared in smaller batches, maybe would be more appealing?
try different airlines..be sure to check the meals and snacks offered or maybe search for recommendations
sit in first class they work harder on making most food either that or fall asleep the whole flight and eat in the airport
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment