Thursday, July 29, 2010

(GIRLS) (SERIOUS QUESTION, NEED ADVICE) Do you get razor burn when you shave your area...?

When ever I do it always burns and iches as the hair is growing back, and when I try to shave it when it's short it hurts even more. Any advice?(GIRLS) (SERIOUS QUESTION, NEED ADVICE) Do you get razor burn when you shave your area...?
They make a shaving gel just for your sensitive areas, try that.(GIRLS) (SERIOUS QUESTION, NEED ADVICE) Do you get razor burn when you shave your area...?
get a bikini wax *****
Shave with the hair rather than against it. Also use lots of gentle shaving foam beforehand and lots of moisturiser afterwards.
moisturize
I find that when I shave when they are long I am fine, but if I shave too soon after that, I get a rash, I itch and its sore. I tend now to let them grow a little longer,about a week before I shave again

No comments:

Post a Comment