Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's the best advice you've ever got from anyone on Y!A?

And who was it from?What's the best advice you've ever got from anyone on Y!A?
I swear... I do not come to YA for advice. LOL.What's the best advice you've ever got from anyone on Y!A?
wow, to be on the serious side, a couple of years ago i went through a trauma with my young daughters after they were in a house fire. I had already been on yahoo for awhile, and had made some good contacts. During my EMOTIONAL times of not knowing if my daughters would live or not, I was given SUPPORT and CARING from many people in all areas of my life (INCLUDING YAHOO!)
Her-If you come over, I'll be your fantasy....











Me-Where do you live again?





Her- About 2,500 miles away ( paraphrased)





Me-Sorry, my car won't go further than about 1,000. meet me halfway?





Her- never ask a woman to meet you halfway unless it's in bed.
OOOHHH I WISH I CULD REMEMEBER BUT IT WAS REALLY UP LIFTING


=P
';Yes tell your mom, but if they are living together then she most likely won't care....My father does the same thing so all you can do is either throw a rock at him or put a gerbil up his as$...I can't do it bcuz hes my real father...but hes your step-dad so i guess its ok';





- Luis V
*Looks up at Marshmellow16 and wonders if Mazzy gave her that advice*





Hee hee...





';Stay drunk and you won't feel a thing.';
I don't remember who it was, something like ';Screws loose'; or something like that. He told me to just ignore people who said hateful things, to not say anything back at all cuz that would just encourage them.
i heard that Lindsay Lohan is easy and i should totally flirt with her...
';Break it';





-Nicholas
'; The safest way to double your money is to fold it over...';


Sluty Pineapple....
To call the police





(was having problems at my apartment building)





not sure who it was.
';if a guy doesn't like u,then he's not worth it';





-brandon (why so serious?)
It's sharting time... Yes fizzdude has taken a toll on me.
Pee on it.
this woman named Trina, you give the worst advice. ;)
Actually, lots.


But one of the recent ones was


';tell your friend that she should try to be more organized';
Well now this is a very personal question!
';Get a LIfe!!'; IDK
use a cucumber.
Things can be a lot more erotic than you expected.





- Phil J.
Megan stole my answer!!!! =PPPP






best advice: harden the f u ck up by uncle chopper
me and it was i rock

No comments:

Post a Comment