Thursday, July 29, 2010

What was the Best advice you were ever given?

remain present. what you see/perceive is almost always an illusion and not the truth. love yourself. believe in yourself. most people are unconscious/blind so never personalize anything negative they say or do. eat healthy, drink plenty of water, take your herbs :) never put limitations on yourself. forget the past, it's simply not relevent today, this minute or second. love unconditionally. forget judgment and negative thoughts because they always equal fear. forget fear. embrace life and don't waste today worrying about tomorrow (unforeseeable). embrace all people w/ respect and love. never underestimate anyone. remember we are all related as human beings. smile. live it up during your twenties (i'm 22). true love has no opposite. love has much more power than anything in this world. don't let the external factors of this world affect you internally.





$0.02What was the Best advice you were ever given?
That I am worthless and should kill myself.


That if my friend had a heart disease and my heart was the only heart they could get for a heat transplant.. they'd rather die than live with mine.


lol sucks right? But it's the only advice that i've gotten that i remember. =\





But remember


You only get 1 life.. and it is what you make it so make the best of it while it lastsWhat was the Best advice you were ever given?






Pretty much:


Success is not the key to happiness;happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successfull.





it's my motto
My Nana told me on my wedding day ';never let the sun set on an argument';, it must of worked because I'm still married to the same guy after 25 plus yrs.
To go for more accomplishments, its the best way to become happier and more confident in yourself.
a real man will admit when he's in over his head and ask for help - my dad
Don't join the Navy.
Eat something sweet and you'll get over it.
Life isn't fair.
read the bible





changed my life
';No day but today';
Roll solo so nobody can't tell ****!

No comments:

Post a Comment