Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What advice would you offer someone that is looking for love in all the wrong places?

honestly ive been that ';someone'; and nothing my friends told me would change my mind. you learn from your own mistakes and when my friends tried to say something it really put a bump in our relationship, even though you have the best intrest at heart at the time they prob wont agree..What advice would you offer someone that is looking for love in all the wrong places?
Tell them it is time to grow up and wise up. Quit making the same mistakes over and over %26amp; start making some good choices.What advice would you offer someone that is looking for love in all the wrong places?
simple just be yourself and stop looking
Do not go out finding love. Wait for love and the right person to come along. I dated and dated. Then I stopped dating and then this my exboyfriend from high school asked me back out. I know he is the one for and I am one for him he just has not admitted to that part yet.


So just wait for the right person to come along, get to know people and know who they really are, let their true colors fall everywhere. You will know what I mean.


Good Luck. Best Wishes
Wait for it. I had to learn that. When you are not looking and least expect it, Love will come. If you look for it, you may never find it. Focus on your life and then it will happen. God works in mysterious ways.
well i need a little more info.,


but......


if this is a girl and a guy is her best friend who likes herbut she wants the popular guy to be her boyfriend yet the best friend wants her, then i'd say best friend make a move!





if this is a guy and a girl is his best friend who likes him but he wants the head cheerleader then again beswt friend make a move.





ummmmmmm..........


and if u have tried a lot of relationships in the last year then maybe u should take a break from dating for a little bit.........





idk what to tell u.......

No comments:

Post a Comment