Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What is the WORST advice anyone has ever given you?

Keep your head up things will get better!What is the WORST advice anyone has ever given you?
thanx

Report Abuse


What is the WORST advice anyone has ever given you?
Advice wise, I was told I was to young to get married, but I did it anyway. We will be married 21 years in April ( we were 17 and 19- I am the older of the 2). We have a 20 y o son and is in his 2nd year of college. Best of all, the advice came during the middle of this persons divorce!
To get a cat to get rid of rats. Wound up having to get rid of the cat. Got a great exterminator to get rid of the rats which I should have done in the first place.
I had a homegirl tell me that my ex boyfriend hit me because he cared about me so much. WTF!
Tell my best friend who I hung out with every single day for the past five months I was in love with her.
any advise is bad advise!! you should only trust your self on making any decisions.
when you break-up with your BF he says les be friends... How awful
Trust me.
Don't worry, it won't hurt a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment