Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am a guy with an oily face. What do you advice me because I have a sweathy face.?

I use Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash. It helps remove oil from your face without drying it out. Also you could use oil blotter papers.





If your forehead is extremely sweaty, as mine is, I carry a hankerchief around with me to wipe off the sweat. If your sweating if really causing you a big problem you may have hyperdosis (over-sweating) and should go to a doctor.I am a guy with an oily face. What do you advice me because I have a sweathy face.?
You should use an oil control toner and perhaps at night a drying lotion to


control the oil in your skin. I think that also a masque for oily skin would be a very good think for you to use twice a week. You can go to www.adamandeveskincare.com, they have a very good selection of products for men and for acne or oily skin.But remember you should keep your skin clean all the time, and with proper products you will be able to control the access oil in your skin.Good luck MiriamI am a guy with an oily face. What do you advice me because I have a sweathy face.?
just constantly have paper towels with you.. and I'm talking about the paper towels like the ones they have in public bathroom thous are the best to wipe of oily access of ur face along with the sweat and if u have really bad break outs use alcohol b4 u go to bed and used a none oily face cream after u put alcohol on ur face.. but thats only if u get bad break outs..
There are oil control pad/wipe things. You just wipe your face with it and it removes all oil from your skin. However it doesnt keep it away. you would have to constantly use it. So i would suggest using a wash that helps oily skin. You can go to a local salon and ask for advice too :)
My forehead gets oily too.It is the oiliest part of my face.I am using Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream and my forehead is not oily and I washed my face hours ago!Also try not to use that much hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment