Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, and did you listen to it?

Live each day like it's your last!


Yeah I listened to it.What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, and did you listen to it?
not to kiss the bosses butts at my new job, yes i listened to it. Kissing butt is just another way of playing politics, and I hate all forms of politics. People who kiss up usually end up quitting when they find out it usually just gets them more work, and no respect from the supervisor.What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, and did you listen to it?
Many years ago, I bought a bottle of white spirit from a hardware shop. Around the top of the bottle in raised print as well as in Braille and Moon, were the wise words:


';Do not drink. Keep away from children.';





(Americans: Please ask an English person to explain this to you.)
When my gran found me crying when I was in my early teens, she gave me a hug and said, 'remember this pet, nothing will matter to you in 100 years time'


I thought it was good advice and still recall it when I'm upset
';Never change for anybody... You'll soon become mentally exhausted from trying to become somebody else, just be yourself.';





I'll remember those words forever.
never pass a bathroom,


never waste a hard-on


and never trust a fart
Always use a condom.





No I didn't listen. 2 STD's and a daughter.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/emine鈥?/a>
To stop 'enabling' people. and yes, I did. I still forget sometimes tho.
Wash your hands after using the bathroom...yes
If it's not a life or death situation then don't worry about it.


Yes I do
Never trust what you read on the internet.





My brain exploded with the paradox.
That I should become a Christian, and yes I listened.
No glove (condom) no love.
stay in school, no I did not
you don't need a man for anything. yes am totally dependent on myself

No comments:

Post a Comment