Thursday, July 29, 2010

What was a good advice that you received but didn't follow?

To discuss relationship problems. I just ran when ever things got difficult.





couldnt work things out. thought the best thing was to leave.





my fiance makes me talk to him now. any problems or thoughts we discuss which i am so thankful cos i could be somewhere very lonely now.What was a good advice that you received but didn't follow?
Go into the service.


Don't get married at a young age.What was a good advice that you received but didn't follow?
work hard at your studies.........





god i am getting addicted to y!answers
be truthfull.
I RECEIVED A LOT OF GOOD ADVICE FROM MY PARENTS ,WHEN I WAS GROWING UP . BUT . I WAS TO YOUNG AND STUPID . TO HEAR MOST OF IT . I COULD HAVE SAVED MY SELF A LOT OF HURT .
Go to study now.
If you don't stop drinking so much you will loose your girlfriend, and other friends.
Always wash your testicles but don't use a power washer filled with gasoline to do it. Ouch!!
I am the one who gives out the advice. I have had people come up to me and tell me that they wish they would have listen to me from the beginning or wish they would have done what i told them to do.
never get out with a boy they's take ur heart and run away


they'll cheat on u





i didn't follow it but am happy with it though i don't have any bfs


evrything needs to be tried in life
Don't get married.


From my father
well, the age old advice....... dont grow up so fast....... simple but a hard thing to do when your young.... at my age I look back and wish I had followed that advise..... it is NO fun being an adult....... God bless
Getting Married at a young age.
i think this ones pretty famous, you cant always judge a book by its cover. i love that one. its so true.
Dont fall in Like with Men or visa versa for guys (Women)..who dont know you exist!!!
If your man comes in smelling like soap, he's has definately been out cheating.. There is no soap on the market that scent stays with you the entire day !!
Never look at the girls while driving


from friends

No comments:

Post a Comment