Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do as I say and not as I do - advice you never follow?

What is the one piece of advice you always give to others but that you never really follow yourself?Do as I say and not as I do - advice you never follow?
To forget the past and don't worry about the things that your regret or to keep thinking o if i done that i could this. Live in the present because thats whats going to change, the past is over you can't do anything about it.Do as I say and not as I do - advice you never follow?
Be opinionated while being open to opinion.


(disagree without being disagreeable)


I tell myself to do this all the time, and to others sometimes.


More and more I realize how virtuous this trait really is. Very difficult to be rigorously critical without being narrow minded, and likewise, open minded without being rigorously critical.
Be honest and upfront. If you don't like someone romantically don't mislead them to think that you like them. I am such a sucker when it comes to this. I love the attention and I just can't bring myself to hurt that person's feeling when in the end I always hurt them anyway. I delay as far as I could. ugh. Still working on changing that.
Try to see it from their point of view.
Live life to the fullest, yet I still haven't figured out how to do that.
love your self because no matter who you are, your worth it.
don't judge
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment