Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If you could go back 20 years and meet your younger self what advice would you give yourself?

YEAHHHIf you could go back 20 years and meet your younger self what advice would you give yourself?
20 years ago I was 3.


If my younger self was sentient enough to take advice, I think I would tell her, ';Never be afraid to talk to anyone, and keep smiling.';


I grew more and more shy as I got closer to 10 years old, and my peers soon felt foreign to me. I wish I could have kept the happy-go-lucky personality that I had such a long time ago.If you could go back 20 years and meet your younger self what advice would you give yourself?
I'd say..here kid..take these future lotto numbers I brought back with me, and play them on this date!, and start working out, and never stop..., and kick every body's *** who looks at you the wrong way....and one more thing..don't respect women so much!
never marry. Adpot a child and enjoy the one and only life you've got with the kiddo.
Well I wouldn't be alive so.....
I'd be too young so...

No comments:

Post a Comment